December 31, 2015

2015 Blog in Review

Happy New Years Eve!!  Here is our annual recap of the year, according to the blog:

January

2014 started with the first signs of a brutal winter ahead.  We bid farewell to the Curtis Family and braced ourselves for an interim period waiting for God to provide a new lead pastor for Crossroads.  And I began participating in my first blog link-up with Andrea's Show and Tell Tuesdays.


February

We went ice skating and Dan's cousins Kaleigh and Kourtney came to stay with us to begin their professional careers in NYC.  I joined Astleigh and Rachel for their Every Girl link-up series.  Dan and I took a local mini retreat and saw the circus.


March 

In March we shared our embarrassing moments, went to see the Rockette's Spring Spectacular show, and I went to Boston for a conference.


April

Dan shared more about our church and I shared about my love of hedgehogs.  I wrote an Ode to 2C and we spruced-up our spare bedroom with wild decor.


May

We took a mini trip to Philadelphia, I talked about meal planning, and I returned to Colorado for a twin study.


June

Summer finally arrived and we visited the Bronx ZooDan went to Kansas for a week and we welcomed our new lead pastor and his family at church.


July

Dan turned 30!!  We visited Mandy in Chicago and I shared about my hatred for fall.


August

We shared more about our ministry life, I turned 29, and we loved those Wildwoods days to celebrate one year of marriage!


September

We said goodbye to summer and made a fall bucket list starting with apple picking.


October

In October we saw the King and I and Dan's parents came for a visit.  Then my parents visited a couple weeks later.  I also took a trip to Connecticut to visit a good friend and experience roller derby for the first time.  


November

We had a day-venture in the city and for Thanksgiving we traveled to Kansas to spend time with Dan's family


December

Oh December, you always sneak up on us and breeze-by quickly.  We saw the Christmas lights, I made my hedgehog nativity set, and we celebrated with Christmas in Chicago with my family.


And now it's nearly 2016!  With hope for a bright and happy new year I wanted to say a thank you to every person stopping-by this blog.  We are grateful for your company and send our love and hugs to you on this New Years Eve. 

We have BIG plans for 2016 so get ready!

2014 Blog in Review

somehow, without even trying, we ended up with one good selfie from each month

2 comments:

  1. Props on getting a selfie each month! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many cute photos of the two of you!! What a wonderful 2015! :) Happy New Year, Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete