April 8, 2015

Hedgehog Love

Several years ago, for some unknown reason, I gained a particular infatuation with hedgehogs.  Not really the real live animal (although they are also super cute) but more the cute decor and snuggly trend they have become.  As a result, we've acquired a number of friends around the house.  They just make me really happy. 


These little Buddies are named Stowaway, Squirrely, and Remy.  Stowaway has been with me since high school and I brought him back to Brooklyn a couple of years ago.  He kind of started the obsession.  Squirrely is a dog toy from Terri Mom and he makes the cutest squeaky noise, hence the name.  Remy is from my older sissy, Jessy.  He is the most sophisticated of the bunch. 


I found my slippers, Pippy and Poppy, at a gift shop in Cape May on our Homey-moon.  We were meant to be together.


I got this last fall at Pier One and his name is Hedgy.  He holds a votive candle and although originally destined for fall decor, I think he is a year round kinda fella. 


These were handmade by Aunt Kandi and are made from old paperback books.  They are named Steph and Dan, obvs.


These magnetic salt and pepper shakers, Peppa and Salt, are a wedding gift from Grandam Wilson. 


These nesting measuring cups were a Christmas gift from Aunt Judy.  They are known as the Hoggy Family.  Poppa Hoggy, Momma Hoggy, Brother Hoggy, and Sister Hoggy.  Sister has a bow in her hair, I mean, come on!


Aunt Judy got me this cute toothbrush holder for Christmas.  I named her Peppermint.  I got Dan a matching fox for his toothbrush.  I doubt he named it so I shall call him Okra.  My naming philosophy is strictly whatever pops into your head first.  God given, if you will. 


I drew this last summer and never got around to framing and hanging it.  It was pinspired.


This is a Penny Black stamp that I got on Amazon.  It adorned much of our wedding related correspondences.


The necklace Dan got from Etsy.  His name is Zippy.  The earrings are from ModCoth.  Unnamed.


Can't wait for nice weather to wear this cute top from ModCoth. 


And this is Sharpie, the pencil sharpener, from cousin Kourtney.  He is my cute desk critter at work.

We also have a cookie cutter, stationary, and other friends that passed through our life bringing joy and then going about their merry way.  May the collection live long and prosper.

1 comment:

  1. Love you Stephanie and love your infatuation with Hedgehogs!!!!

    ReplyDelete