December 18, 2015

Peeks from the Week

Hi!

This will be a short Peeks from the Week, well, because there isn't much to show of the week.  I had viral pink eye for three days and was only able to return to work yesterday.  I worked from home on Wednesday which was super hard because our internet is super slow and it took me three times as long to do anything.  Also, there was family size bag of potato chips in the other room and no witnesses.

I missed my department holiday lunch and our Small Group Christmas party on account of this pinkeye.  But, all the down time helped me to finish my snowmen ornaments for colleagues.


I distributed them at work today and got one response...well that's the last time I put 12+ hours into handmade gifts for people I don't like.

We have a couple of events this weekend, Dan preaches on Sunday, we are hosting the youth Christmas party on Sunday afternoon and then Monday we leave for Christmas in Chicago with my family!!   Vacation is starring us in the face and hopefully the nice weather will hold out until we get to the Windy City, and then I expect a White Christmas.  You hear that Mother Nature???  No more 60s we want blizzard conditions.  

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. I love your snowmen! I can't believe your co workers didn't. That would have bummed me out too. Glad you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aunt Kandi. I liked making all the faces too. The one in the middle row on the far left is my favorite

      Delete