August 1, 2014

Paper chain countdown!

Hi everyone!  Happy August 1st!!

Where did July go?  Oh, that's right, it dissolved in busyness, non-summer weather, and a half assembled apartment.

August has always been a mixed bag of emotions for me.  Mostly happy because it's my birthday month and it is usually the most hot and summery weather feeling.  But also sad because it means fall is almost here and that pit of your stomach feeling that school is about to start.  Oh wait, I'm not in school anymore.  YAY!  But I still get that oh-my-goodness school it starting and I have no supplies feeling.

We have 30...almost 29 days left until the Wedding!!! I am so happy it is almost here because I can barely stand the wedding planning any longer.  Too many details to keep track of.  Too many things I think I'm forgetting.  Not enough knowledge or experience to know whether I'm doing everything I need to be and endless stress dreams about leaving my dress at home.  For real, guys, I had a dream the other night that I was at the airport and I forgot to bring my dress.  I called my mom, in Denver, and she said she would have my dress overnight-ed.  Yeah, how does that work?  Have someone in Denver overnight a dress in New York to ship to Chicago? 

So to keep us motivated and to feel like we are ticking things down we made a colorful paper chain to countdown the days.


P.S. If any of you readers have not rsvped online or sent in your rsvp card.  You are uninvited.  Just kidding...not really.   But why not??? You're stressing me out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment