July 31, 2014

Cat fight

Last night Dan and I met at Atlantic Terminal Mall to go to Target.  In suburban terms it doesn't really qualify as a mall since it only has like 10 stores, but still.  The Target in Brooklyn is always crowded and it's like the first generation of Targets, no super center here.  While I was looking at cute summer dresses we heard some loud yelling and looked over to see two woman lunging at each other.  It was a full-on cat fight.  It took five men to pull them apart and the two scrawny Target security guys were no help.  One of the women walked away with her weave halfway pulled out.  It was bizarre and scary at the same time.  Dan and I just stood there in shock watching it.  Some other bystanders were taking video of it on their phones, no doubt to blast it all over the internet later.   

After Target we got McDonald's for dinner.  Because, people, let's face it...sometimes McD's just tastes soooo good. 

Then I suggested we walk back home which was like 80 blocks.  We decided to walk about 20 and then hop on the train.

And that was our romantic date night.

I have no full length mirror so Dan is forced to take pictures of me posing so I can see what things look like.  Sometimes it's a little ridiculous.


See that colorful chain in the background?  I'll explain that tomorrow!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment