August 5, 2014

Happy 100

Hey!  Cool fact, this is our 100th post on this blog!  YAY

Here are some other tid-bits and things from this weekend:

Since we had to be at the new apartment super early on a Saturday, we got donut motivation.


Dan assembled the new filing cabinet and we condensed his three banker boxes down into half of a file drawer.  I put my organizational and archiving skills to work to help him sort and order.


The invitations to the Brooklyn gathering in September arrived and now we have to do another round of addressing and stamping.  Just doing our job to keep the postal system afloat.


Several months into dating I started noticing a lot of abandoned coin change on my couch and table.  Boys don't carry coin purses so Dan always emptied his pockets at my place.  Since it was abandoned property I took custody of it and we began collecting it for an ice cream fund.  I think it's gone a little beyond that...shopping spree?


The big event for the weekend was going to Coney Island to see a minor league baseball game with the youth group.  More on that fun back here...

Happy 100!

No comments:

Post a Comment