September 23, 2015

Rant

With so many unofficial false starts, there is no denying it now.  Fall is here.


Boo.

Also, in case you didn't know, the Pope is coming to New York City.  If you didn't hear that you must be a rock because it is literally the only thing anyone can talk about right now.  Truly.

And, yes, he is coming to the museum and no I will not see him.  Lucky me, I have to be at work at 6:30 AM on Friday and I will be posted three blocks away in a staff food tent during his entire stay.  I will see NOTHING.  Typical waste of my time. Oh but I do love all of the exhausting anxiety dreams I've been having this week about being late, running through the city streets trying to make it to my post before the secret service locks down the area, accidentally wearing jeans and a t-shirt instead of something professional and respectful.  Why do I even care?  I'll be babysitting sandwiches all day. 

Okay, rant over.  I'm mostly just upset that fall is here and it's Wednesday...the next worst day next to Monday.

1 comment: