September 15, 2015

Fall Bucket List

We wrapped up our Summer Bucket list back here.

The temperature dropped below 75 yesterday and I wore a jacket to work.

School is back in session.

American Ninja Warrior is finally over.  There was actually a ninja this year, well technically two.

All this means that summer is over.  I've swallowed my sadness and am beginning to look forward to fleece bed sheets,  fall treats, and other fun adventures this season will bring.

Last week Dan and I put together our Fall Bucket List and we're excited.  


This picture makes it a little hard to read so I'll recap here:

- Visit a new museum (new to us...neither of us have been to several in the city)
- Go apple/pumpkin picking.  We had SO much fun doing this last year and we need to do it again but preferably before all the apples are gone
- See the fall leaves at Boscobel.  It's been nearly two years since we've visit Boscobel.  It's our special place and we thought it would be fun to take Terri Mom and Allen Dad when they come to visit in October.  The leaves over the Hudson Valley are gorgeous. 
- Bake something every weekend.  Dan thought this was too ambitious to put on the list but I really want to do it.  Our kitchen has the space and I have a stand mixer so I should have no excuse.
- Host Poker Night.  This is totally Dan's idea.
- Bike Rides.  We have a solid month or more before bike weather disappears so we need to get out there at least two more times.
- Try two new restaurants.  We liked this goal on our summer bucket list so we decided to add it again
- Fancy romantic date night.  Mandy tells me that Dan and I "live date night" which I guess is true but we don't ever say "let's go on a date."  We want to make something a little more special than our normal Chipotle dates.  We're going to dress-up and make a reservation!
- Visit Kourtney and Kaleigh.  We've been meaning to get out to Jersey City to see their new place and visit with them.  Now that it's on the list it WILL be accomplished
- Make time for crafting.  Without frequent sunnies I need something to fill the dark spots of my mind and crafting fills the need perfectly.  I have lots of ideas including hedgehog nativity sets from sculpy clay.  I have all the supplies I just need to get to it.

It's going to be a good season because we'll make it that way!

No comments:

Post a Comment