September 18, 2015

Peeks from the Week

Happy Friday!!  Did you know it is the last official weekend of summer?  Summer doesn't end until September 22nd but, obviously, people have been on the fall kick for like a month.

This week was pretty busy.  Monday brought our first real weather drop and it did feel like fall.  Fortunately, we picked-up a heat wave and are still riding it through the weekend.  Hello 87, I love you.

One thing I have really loved this summer is going outside to eat my lunch.  My office is right next to a beautiful promenade in Battery Park City.  Sunnies do wonders for my mood and soul.  I will miss these views when the weather forces me indoors shortly.  




Monday night was my first night back at tap class.  I didn't participate in the summer season because - laziness.


This is the ultimate cheese face...just keeping it real, no beauty queens here.  This is my 4th season of tap and I'm not so bad anymore!  After taking nearly three months off I picked-up everything right away and remembered all the warm-up dances.  Woot!

Tuesday night we went to friend's house and had L&B Spumoni Garden pizza.  Apparently it's really popular and we enjoyed the unique Sicilian style slices.  They got it for take-out and we played Long Shot.


Wednesday night, Dan and I watched a crime thriller called The Factory starring John Cusak.  There was an epic twist that neither of us were expecting.  Great movie in our opinion.  It's on Netflix.

Last night we had a friend over for a combo dinner and meeting to discuss the pre-k/kindergarten Sunday school class.  I made German pancakes again...because it's easy and a crowd pleaser.

Yay for Friday!!  Plans for the weekend: crafting, going to Sagamore Hill (Teddy Roosevelt home and museum), and baking...oh and the usual weekend shindigs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment