October 8, 2015

Every Girl Link-up: Halloween Decorating Details

Linking-up with Rachel and Astleigh again for Halloween touches.

Hill Collection

But first up, HAPPY BIRTHDAY shout-out to Aunt Judy!!!! We love you.  See you next month!!!

Now, back to decor, I made just a few changes to my fall decor to mix things-up for October.  This post is brought to you, unofficially, by TJMaxx.  Where a city girl's decorating dreams come true. 

You all know I am table runner obsessed so it shouldn't surprise you that I have a bright orange runner with a black swirly Halloween theme.  I got this runner at TJMaxx last year.



It coordinated nicely with the spiderweb tablecloth I got at TJMaxx this year.  The tiny orange runner on top is from IKEA.   The twig pumpkins, I mentioned before, are from Rite Aid last year.


P.S. Spiders are only permitted in our apartment if they are the fabric variety.  

This year I was on the hunt for some sort of mantle decor that I could put on the TV stand.  I had nearly given-up hope for the season when I came across this perfect Trick or Treat sign.



You guessed it, TJMaxx. The tiny wood pumpkin ornaments I got maybe four years ago at TJMaxx.


The cute pumpkin garland between the windows we also got from the Maxx and Dan picked them out.  Stay tuned soon because that tiny wall space between the windows is getting a makeover.

I updated my season changing wreath from Mandy.  My favorite felties for the whole year are the Halloween ones.  Look at the candy corns!!! Get yours here!


I also strung some Halloween themed twinkly lights in the living room.  I think our decor this year overall is a big upgrade from last year.  



There are a few other Halloween knick-knacks in other places but I try to keep the holiday contained in the main living area.  Thanks for stopping by! 

2 comments:

  1. SUCH a cute felt wreath with the candy corn and bat!
    I love your spider web tablecloth, and wish I had snatched one up when I saw it last month at TJ Maxx!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rachel! I appreciate when you comment on the posts of people that link-up with you. Thank you for hosting and for the opportunity to share.

      Delete