March 16, 2015

Weekending it

This weekend was pretty low-key, at least for me.

I got to sleep-in on Saturday (heaven) while Dan got up early to go to a soup kitchen and serve with a mission group visiting from Kansas.  He returned late afternoon.  I spent the whole day doing laundry and spring cleaning a bit.  That night I made chicken corn chowder and we played Settlers of Catan with Kourtney for two+ hours.  It was a lot of fun.  I won twice, and Dan and Kourtney each won once.


On Sunday there was a big dodge-ball tournament for the teenagers at church.  Dan loves this kind of stuff.  I hate the game.  I refuse to play games where "balls fly at my nose."  Mandy or Jessy did you catch that quote reference???





After church we went out to lunch with the Kansas group and returned home for naps.  Dan slept while I watched Property Brothers.  I love me some sleepy face photos. What a little lamb.


The rest of the evening disappeared into mindless television shows and Dateline.  Mondays always come way too soon. 

2 comments: