March 28, 2015

Spring Cheer is Here!!!

Our Spring Cheer package finally arrived!!! Keri at Living In This Season blog sent us a lovely little bundle of happy and it's delay made it all the more exciting.  Linking up with Astleigh and Rachel for the Spring Cheer Exchange.   Well, I can't technically link-up since the link button is gone but check out that link to see all the exchanges.


Keri and I aren't sure what caused the delay since she most definitely sent it on time.  All I have to say is the mail carrier for this package was Don/Ron.

Anyways!  Keri was super sweet to offer to send another package but fortunately the original arrived just in time!!!

Dan and cousin Kourtney were smelling the package before I opened it and guessing what the aroma was.  Kourtney was right - lavender.  Here is all the cheerful loot:


Lavender mineral bath salts - I've used these before and they are truly relaxing can't wait to use these ones.  Burt's Bees Tropical Mango candle - smells so good!  Wanna take a bite out of it.  And I did take a big bite out of the tube of M&M mini's.


A really elegant pink nail polish called "Cute-ture" which dried crazy quick.  I haven't painted my own finger nails in a long time but I don't remember them ever drying that fast.  Ideal and perfect color for spring!


A cute little notebook which I am currently using to meal plan for the week.  More on that later.  And my most favorite thing of all is the EOS lip balm.  I love these and I have one in my purse, one in my make-up drawer, one in my night side table, one in the backpack, and one in my desk at work.  Can't get enough of them and I've never tried the Lemon Drop flavor.  Yumm!!


Such love and cheer wrapped-up in springy tissue paper.  Thanks so much Keri!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment