October 17, 2014

Flying Solo

Dan is out of town for a couple of days on a church leaders "retreat."  I was not happy about his absence because I got so comfortable with his company that I didn't want to have him away.

Despite my whining and pouting for the last two weeks, he went.  And I'll survive. I guess.

He left while I was at work yesterday and when I got home I walked in to see some nice surprises.

1) He did the dishes (he's getting so good at that)
2) He made the bed (it's his new "thing" in the morning)
3) He left me a delicious treat on the table with the sweetest note.


4) He rounded-up all the snuggle buddies and displayed them nicely on his side of the bed so they could keep me company while he was away


5) He sprayed the buddies with his cologne so that when I snuggled up next to them it would smell like him.  So romantical.

Such a sweet and thoughtful guy ;o).  Oooh, I love him.

I'm really looking forward to seeing him tomorrow and giving him a big ol' squeeze hug

No comments:

Post a Comment