March 10, 2017

Peeks from the Week

Man, this week was nuts!! So busy every single day and I felt like it should be Friday on Wednesday. But finally, it's Friday.

I'm becoming more and more aware that I simply cannot move as quickly as normal. I am a speedy walker normally and I weave in and out of others on the sidewalk. Now I feel like I'm dragging myself around and when I walk with Dan I struggle to keep up. Stairs are also exhausting. I also have to slow down when I'm talking too because I feel like I'm panting.

I have approximately one photo on my phone from this week.


At work on Tuesday, my department got a free tour of the new core exhibition at the Museum of the City of New York. It was great. Definitely worth a return trip with Dan.

Tuesday was a my longest day, I ended up taking 6 different subways trains throughout the day, had 5 different meetings, and didn't get home until 9 pm. Phew. Fortunately, Dan had dinner ready and on the table when I walked in the door. What a gentleman.

Thursday was bright and beautiful and today it was snowing all morning. This weather, it's really hard to dress appropriately every day. This weekend isn't likely to be terribly relaxing but we'll make do.

Happy weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Getting home at 9pm!?! You're a trooper! We have the same kind of weekend ahead. I'm wishing for more relaxing time, but I'll look at it like you do: we'll make do. :)

    ReplyDelete