December 20, 2016

Christmas Songs Round-up 2

Last week I shared my all-time favorite Christmas jams. Today, I'm listing out some of my other favorites. I have so many more that I love but it is so hard to narrow them down and I'm sure I'm forgetting some true loves.

In no particular order

I Need a Silent Night by Amy Grant

Joseph's Lullaby by MercyMe

That's Christmas to Me by Panatonix

Heirlooms by Amy Grant

Come and Worship by Bebo Norman

Where Are You Christmas by Faith Hill (from The Grinch movie)

Precious Moments by Cincinnati Pops Orchestra
This is from Home Alone when he is at the church 

A Baby Changes Everything by Faith Hill

The Heart of Christmas by Matthew West

Bless Us All from The Muppet Christmas Carol
Ohh, Tiny Tim coughing at the end!!

Heaven Everywhere by Francesca Battistelli 

Circle of Love by Jennifer Nettles
This one is familiar from Dolly Parton's Christmas movie this year Coat of Many Colors Circle of Love

For the upbeat and playful tune lovers enjoy these:

Welcome Christmas by the Cast of Glee

What Christmas Means to Me by Hanson
Oh the 90s. We loved this song because of the line, "though I love you Mandy! Seems that I love you more..."

Candy Cane Lane by Point of Grace 
I don't particularly enjoy the Candy Cane Lane song but it's one of Mandy's favorites and she choreographed a little dance to go with it and because I love her I'm adding it here.

Merry Almost Christmas!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment