May 26, 2022

Ivy's Monthly Photos

Here I go again with the tit for tat. I'm sharing Ivy's monthly photos from age one!!

See Kip's HERE.

I will say, Ivy was relatively compliant for these monthly photos. I only struggled with her last one and that was solved with some CocoMelon and toot noises. Sigh, the life of a girl with an older brother.




Is she not the sweetest thing? She has the softest features and is seriously such a gorgeous girl. Even better, her soul is like melted chocolate and just soaks right into you. 

On Ivy's first birthday she weighed about 22 pounds was nearly 32 inches tall! On her second birthday, she weighs 26 pounds and is 35 inches tall. She grew 3 inches and gained 4 pounds! She is tall and slender.

I'm so grateful for these photos and this cute girl.

1 comment: