April 2, 2021

Book Nook | Easter additions!

I shared our Easter book nook selection last week. See here. Some wonderful family members must have noticed our request for suggestions and we were flooded with GREAT additions arriving in the mail all week long. What a surprise! Thank you!!!

Kip especially loves the Easter Croc one and he is very curious about the Paw Patrol since he's has not watched that show before. These are all perfect lengths for his attention span and all of them are interactive which is another great way to keep him engaged. My Easter Basket is also the perfect introduction to the real story of Easter so I'm especially happy with that. Ivy loves all of these too!

Thank you Aunt Kandi! 

There was another fun one that arrived but I left it out of the rotation because it was an eye spy type book with letter recognition and...umm...letter recognition activities are a sore spot for Kip right now. It's complicated. I'll explain letter if I ever find the time. But, I'm sure it will be fun and useful in the coming years!

We also got a box in the mail this week from Grandma and Grandpa with loads of fun Easter themed stuff as well! 

Plus some fun toys that have already found homes around the house. I hope everyone enjoys their Easter weekend ahead.

1 comment:

  1. I’m so glad My Easter Basket got there. Don’t you love it? I was worried it would be late. Happy Easter! We love you ❤️

    ReplyDelete