April 22, 2021

First Piggies

Ivy has as much hair as Kip did at age 2 1/2. She doesn't have much hair at this point but it is SO much more hair than Kip ever did at her age, and it's darker. Dan and I both had very light blonde hair as kids. Kip's hair matches that. Ivy's hair has lots of shades in it. Sometimes it seems blonde or in some lights you can catch some red but for the most part it's a light sandy brown.

It's coming in a bit unevenly so the thickest parts are back behind her ears. The other day I scooped up what I could and put it in pigtails.




She HATED every single second of my effort to put the hair ties in but once I was done, she quite enjoyed the feel.

It was just for fun and to see if she would yank them right out. I think I'll wait a little longer before "doing" her hair more regularly. But, I am super excited about the idea of doing braids one day! I always imaged being the mom that did cute braids. Maybe that will become true in a few years!

No comments:

Post a Comment