March 31, 2021

Weekending it

Well, it's already Wednesday. Honestly I have no idea what happens to time and how I never have enough. How about a mid-week recap of our weekend? 

We had great weather and spent so much time outside. Kip played in the water at his little table, said "hi" to everyone who walked by, and entertained Ivy. Mandy did a bunch of yard clean-up. Dan built a patio table and grill cart that were sitting in boxes since Christmas. And I started organizing the inside of the garage. 



We have a spring plan to paint the inside of the garage and spruce it up a bit. I'm itching for a project to do so I'm excited for this. 

Mandy and I got a chance to go to Target which was fun and we all had our fill of sunshine.  

I took today off of work to help with the kids while we get our A/C replaced. The one that was here when we moved in was nearly 20 years old and not worth fixing. This past fall we had to replace the furnace so...you know, home ownership - when it rains it pours!

So grateful spring is here and we have lighter days ahead and things to look forward to! Winter doldrums be gone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment