March 25, 2021

Book Nook | Easter

I'm not sure this is bundle of books should be considered Easter or bunnies. Honestly I've been a bit let down by our selection for this great holiday. At this point, I should admit that this book collecting thing is really just fun for Mandy and I and not so much about the kids. Kip has never been into books like some kids his age are. We do books before bed every night as part of his bedtime routine but he is still in the board book phase in terms of attention span. Regardless, Mandy and I pick whatever books we want for the shelves and justify it as an investment in the future. One day, Kip will sit for a longer read. And one day, he will read the books himself. Plus, maybe Ivy will be more into story time? In any case, I can't resist a good kids book, especially if it's one I remember from my childhood!

Here is our selection for Easter. 


Sorry these photos are so terrible. It was a gloomy day outside when I took the photos. 

Does anyone have recommendations for good meaning of Easter stories? I'm not super happy with the two that we have. Actually, we'll take any suggestions for this round.

No comments:

Post a Comment