January 4, 2019

Looking Back at 2018

It's tradition!

2018 was a year of growth! Kippy flew through milestones as we watched him develop from sitting up, to crawling, to standing, to walking, and now he is practically running. His communication blossomed and his personality is shining day by day. We finally exited that deer-in-the-headlights phase of brand new parenthood and we gained some confidence in loving and caring for Kip. Don't get me wrong, it's still hard and unexpected and WILD but with more than a year behind us we have some experience on our side!

Dan celebrated 10 years in NYC (9 for me), we had our 4 year wedding anniversary, and we celebrated Kip's first birthday. We had loads of visits from family on both sides and we learned to embrace activities that engage small children. We plugged-in more at our church and settled into a routine as a family of three.



I can't understand why these look like they are out of focus. Also, I don't have time to care.

2018, you were fabulous!

Looking Back at 2017
Looking Back at 2016
Looking Back at 2015 
Looking Back at 2014

I got these cute print-outs here  

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh! These posts are my favorites. I love these sheets. And I totally love your favorite gadget of the year!

    ReplyDelete