January 11, 2019

Peeks from the Week

We have entered the beginning of the winter doldrums. Also known as my least favorite time of year!! Let's think of this instead.


Ok, so we're getting back into routine after the holidays. My meal planning for the week was successfully executed, which is saying a lot. And Kip is fully recovered from his double ear infection!

This week, Kip has become obsessed with pushing the buttons on the echo dot. So, that's cool.


He went to the library with Daddy on Tuesday.


Music class with Mandy on Wednesday.


Turned 17 months old on Thursday.


And gets an extra just Daddy and Kippy day with Dan tomorrow! I get to spend the night at Mandy's and hang in NJ tomorrow as my Christmas present from her! I really hope I get to sleep past 7 am. Not to worry about Dan, he is having a fun guys game night at our apartment this evening.

Happy Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment