August 26, 2015

Beach Bound

Well, it's only hump day but in my book it's Friday!!!  In just a few hours the work day will be over and we will be officially on vacation.  Tomorrow we're headed to the Jersey Shore.  

We'll be missing from the blog world until Monday.  I'll try to Instagram if you are interested in live peeks from our trip.  Follow me at rockypantsadventures

This time last year Dan and I were total stress-heads doing last minute details for the wedding.  This Sunday will be our one year anniversary.  Eeek!!! I can't believe it's been a whole year.  I re-read my posts about the wedding this week and I am hands down thrilled I never have to go through that again.

It was a beautiful day and we made beautiful memories but I am happy to say that married life has been a million times better than the wedding day.


Happy Wednesday from Rocky Pants.  We'll see you back here on Monday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment