July 7, 2015

Toast to our Dads

*technically it's Show and Tell Tuesday with Andrea but the theme is "beauty routines" and let's face it, I don't have a beauty routine...I have an acne maintenance routine which is quite ineffective...I figured no one wants to hear about that anyways.*

Today is Allen Dad's birthday (Dan's dad) and since I didn't give my own dad a birthday shout-out a month ago (June 7) and I also neglected a Father's Day shout-out (can we say terrible daughter?) I am rolling it all into one today to celebrate our dads.  I'm 99% sure neither of them read this blog so they won't know the difference!

Back to the dads...they are pretty amazing.  They love us.  They support us.  They are grand examples of how to treat one another, how to be a good spouse, how to have fun, how to lead, and how to follow.




Both my Poppa and Allen Dad are quiet and kind, lovers of a good nap, sports fans, and all around men from wholesome Midwestern stock.  They are meat and potato kind of guys, hardworking, all day black coffee drinkers, and early risers.  They picked good ladies and raised exceptional kids ;o)




We love them and can't imagine life without them.  Cheers to you dads!!

2 comments:

  1. What sweet post, definitely worth the wait ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Steph, a sweet way to start my day I love you and Dan. Dad

    ReplyDelete