June 5, 2015

Peeks from the Week

Yay it's finally Friday!!! We had such lovely weather over the weekend and then this week it feels like fall.  Rainy, cold, no sun, belch.  Tomorrow promises to be in the 80s so I am happy about that. 

Also, summer Friday!  I'm not sure about other cities but a lot of offices here give employees summer Fridays where they get to leave early during the summer months.  It's a super nice perk that I LOVE.  The only reason we get summer Fridays in our office is because no one got cost of living increases.  This is a big bummer but free Friday afternoons is a tolerable consolation.

This week not a whole lot happened so I don't have many peeks to share.

We haven't gone full-on grocery shopping in a couple of weeks on account of Senora Lazy (that's me).  We've been playing "finish it" for dinner.  This means I make dinner based on whatever we have on hand.  It's fun and gets rid of things in the freezer.  I shall go shopping this weekend and get back on the meal planning bandwagon.

We watched Box Trolls the other night which was cute and have almost finished binging Friends on Netflix.  Gosh I love that show.  Brings back so many memories.

Over the last couple of months I have been uploading all of my digital photos to ThisLife which is a photo storage website.  It's awesome and I feel better knowing my photos are in another safe place.  We also uploaded all the the baby/kid photos that Dan scanned a few years back.  Can we ponder for a bit the similarity?


Last week at church one of the boys in my Pre-k class asked if Dan and me were cousins.  Ha!  Not sure if the resemblance is a good thing but Mandy's theory is that God is running out of ideas and that's why you'll see a doppelganger of someone you know quite frequently.   In any case, our kids will likely be blondes.

Hope you enjoyed these peeks.  Have a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment