June 26, 2015

Peeks from the Week: The Boring Edition

Sorry I've been bad about posting my Friday "Peeks from the Week." The thing is since both Dan and I work full time our weekdays look mostly the same:

Wake. Commute. Work. Commute. Dinner. TV. Sleep

Copy and Paste x 5

On Monday night I had my second to last tap class for the season.  My class was not in the recital because I was the only one interested in performing and I was NOT doing a solo.  Also, we didn't actually finish learning our routine until this past week. 

Wednesday was our last small group for the semester.  It was supposed to be potluck style except the boys only contributed chips or candy.  What part of  "bring an entree to share" translates to "bag of chips and liter of soda?"  Anyways, we had fun playing Dixit and chatting. 

This week Dan and I have gotten back into watching Prison Break.  We watched the first two seasons last year and didn't like that they killed off my fave character so we stopped watching.  Then on Sunday night our friends told us there was a twist and we should keep watching.  We're hooked again. 

Summer Friday starts in t-minus 5 minutes and my dentist appointment this afternoon got cancelled so now instead of looking forward to clean teeth I get to go home and do laundry.  Poo

Tonight we are meeting two of my friends at the neighborhood Botanical Gardens to watch Uncle Buck on the big lawn.  I LOVE UNCLE BUCK.  Have the movie memorized solid.  It's a classic and I'm pumped.  

The plan for this weekend was to go to Sandy Hook beach for Dan's birthday but since the weather is only going to be 70 on Saturday we decided to switch plans and go to the zoo instead.  Beach weather, for me, needs to be at least 80.  Hopefully next Saturday will be more beachy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment