June 12, 2015

Peeks from the Week

Guys, I am so happy it's Friday.  Because, well, Friday!!!!  Also Dan comes home from Kansas tonight and I can't wait to see him.

My older sissy Jessy has been here since Wednesday for work but it's been nice having her company.  We went out for dinner last night to Tanoreen which is a famous Middle Eastern restaurant in our neighborhood.  The food was not as great as I remembered it being the last time I was there but we really just went there for the dessert anyways.  It's famous.


It did not disappoint.  So yummy. 


In other news, they are filming for a TV show on our block.  There have been movie trailers and stuff all over the place the last three days.  On Wednesday night I went to the local theater to get a gift card for a friend and walked by where they were filming.  I thought I saw a very gray haired Ray Liotta!



Last night when Jess and I were walking back from dinner we asked one of the crew on the street what the movie was and she said it was the pilot for a TV show called Shades of Blue (it's a cop show I guess).  She also confirmed that Ray Liotta was in it.  Kinda cool since I never have celebrity sightings even though we live in NYC.

Well, that's all I have to report for this week's peek.  One nice thing about Dan being out of town was I didn't meal plan and I ate the same thing for dinner three nights in a row. 


No comments:

Post a Comment