August 16, 2022

Book Nook | New Additions

It has been awhile since I shared a Book Nook. Here are some new books that circulated through our shelves this summer.

 

How do I justify all these book purchases? Well, Mandy gets many of them, but also, it's all in the name of literacy...and a bit of shopping guilt. However, I will likely donate many of these to our local library when we are past the picture book phase. Our local library has a sad and disappointing collection of kids books and could use a good boost. I'll always keep our favorites but some will move on from us in time. 

My favorites from this selection are Food Truck Fest! (it rhymes) Pick Me is fun, Fireflies is a classic (hello Reading Rainbow), and Beach is simple with great illustrations.

Don't forget about all the other books I shared from our Summer Book Nook last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment