August 5, 2021

Book Nook | Summer

I had intended to share our summer book selection back in June but then I blinked and July was gone and good grief I hope I can hold on to August just a little bit longer and squeeze out every last drop of summer that remains. There are some really fun reads in here so check out your library or hit that Amazon list hard.



 
The kids are really loving the Maisy books which is fun since those stories are from when Mandy and I were kids. I highly recommend Vanilla Bean (new this year) and The Perfect Birthday Recipe. Both books are cute, well illustrated, and provide a growth mindset lesson in the details which Kip is in need of hearing often. Roller Coaster is a must own book, in my opinion. SO much fun and The Little Ice Cream Truck has that easy to read rhythm that makes re-reading the book over and over pleasurable. 

I'll be sharing our Back to School book selection in the next couple of weeks but go enjoy these summer feeling books now before we're swept away by fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment