May 1, 2018

Weekending it

This past weekend Marmee and Poppa (my parents) came to visit!! And we all had a blast hanging out with Kippy.




Marmee let Kippy go wherever he wanted, crawling behind him throughout his explorations of otherwise forbidden areas!


And Poppa let him bang on his computer and practice assisted walking.


They went shopping on Friday with Aunt Mandy.


And on Saturday we all drove over to New Jersey to explore the Thomas Edison laboratory.







Kippy even got to get out of the stroller and look around!


We went to a local pizza place that came recommended and even though Kippy was extremely tired and past due for a nap, he sat in the high chair and chowed down on pizza and Cheerios happily.



On Sunday, Dan and my dad went to church while my sister, mom, Kip, and I tried to get him reset on naps and strolled around the neighborhood.
 
Then yesterday, my parents and I ventured onto the subway with Kip (only his second time) and went to Dekalb Market for lunch. This was a good test for me to see how I could manage him out and about on the subway in a carrier as opposed to a stroller. Success!!


Dan and I were even able to sneak away for a dinner date last night while they stayed with Kip!

We had a great weekend and miss them already. Come back soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment