June 13, 2017

Tower One

Random post today. I took this photo last March (2016) when the sky was gorgeous at sunset.


I decided after I took that photo that I would attempt to take photos from that same spot for lots of different sunsets. Over a year later I never caught anything remotely as beautiful. But, I got a whole bunch of other nice shots. 






Weird fact, in New York, this building is commonly called Tower One or One World Trade. Tourists and people from other parts of the country always refer to it as "Freedom Tower." No one really calls it that here.








I love the one below because only one side of the Tower is reflecting the blue sky from the south. The north was gray.











 

These next two were taken exactly one day apart. The first one was taken before the snow storm in January and the second one was mid snow storm. 



And then the slow return of Spring






 

This photo below was taken last Friday. Look how much the trees have grown in the last year! I might have to change my photo spot before the leaves fully cover the tower.

1 comment:

  1. I love this! I had no idea that the "Freedom Tower" wasn't what locals called it!
    Each picture is so unique. I love the one where the background is gray sky but the tower reflects the sunny side. :)

    ReplyDelete