May 19, 2017

Peeks from the Week

We've had a lovely taste of summer this week with temperatures in the 90s!!!! I'm not sure I was quite ready for the 90s but I sure am glad that coat weather is gone and bare legs and sandals are actual wardrobe options! Summer just does wonders for my soul and I'm so happy it's nearly here.

This week we got home early from work on Tuesday to meet the pediatrician which meant we had extra time in the evening. We worked hard on the baby's room and things are coming together. Sneak peek number two:


Most of the year, I don't take lunch breaks and I'll just eat at my desk. But when the weather warms up I love going outside for lunch. There are so many lovely places near my office to get fresh air and sunnies. This was my view on Wednesday:


We've been getting lots of goodies for the baby in the mail lately, including a stroller which I was thrilled beyond belief that it folds down and fits into our front hall closet! Rejoice! We've done so much purging to make space for baby items so I'm glad to see it's paying off.


I also got a free box from Amazon for completing the registry. It's a Welcome Box with lots of samples to try. Apparently each box is slightly different and I'm glad I happened to get the little bottle and some diapers. So tiny!


This weekend is pretty packed for us with both days requiring us to go into the city. On Sunday we're going to the New York Baby Expo which should be fun. Come back Monday for our weekend recap. Happy Friday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment