May 25, 2017

Handy Dan-dy and a Touch of Fatherhood

Post written by Dan

Stephanie and I have been preparing for the baby to come these last few months. While Stephanie has been doing most of the research and preparing, I try to help where I can. The biggest way I have been assisting is to help prepare the baby's room. I have painted an accent wall, built the dresser, assembled baby gear, and nailed countless holes in the wall to hang shelves, artwork, and things like the smoke detector and carbon monoxide alarm.







We're excited to see everything coming together bit by bit and often wander into the room when we're getting ready for the day or before bed. However, as much as we can physically prepare the space we will never be entirely mentally prepared to actually bring home the baby. There is just so much that will be brand new for all three of us and we'll have to figure most of it out as we go.

During the last few weeks, I've gotten the joy of feeling the baby kick a few times. It hasn't happened often yet and it is very faint and light but feeling it means so much!  Our special baby. We are so excited to meet him! 

1 comment:

  1. Nice article and I felt very happy after read this content

    Kids Clothes

    ReplyDelete