May 3, 2016

Rainy Day Random

I'm sorry for my blog absence.  I truly want to aim for regular and consistent posting - at a minimum our Weekending it and Peeks from the Week posts. Mandy is keeping me accountable.

Things have been crazy and I am crazy busy at work with lots of projects and deadlines colliding, so I'll keep this short.

Although we have a week of wet and gloomy weather on the forecast, it's May!  And that's cause for celebration.  May is filled with so much hope for us and it feels like the light at the end of a long and zombie-filled the tunnel.  Hope! Not the least of which is the new X-Men movies comes out May 27th.  Priorities.  May is also the ultra mega birthday month.  I know nearly 2 dozen people with birthdays in May so that's wild.

On Saturday night Dan and I went on a sunset stroll to the pier and caught some nice views. 





I don't have anything else to really show or share but some things to look forward to this coming month on the blog:

- A mini trip to Washington D.C.
- The Johnson's Guide to the Best of Bay Ridge
- College days poetry.  In my past life I was a published poet.  Mandy's been pushing me to share some of my stuff here

Shout-out:

My big sissy, Jessy, just started her new life and new job in Los Angeles.  She's like a professional-lady-powerhouse.  She works at the HQ for a super popular shoe company that rhymes with "Moms."  Look at her cute id photo.


Someday, when I grow-up, I'll be like my sister.

Okay, got to get back to the grindstone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment