February 26, 2015

Oh, the doldrums

Things I'm thinking about right now

How badly I want to throw away/donate my scarf and hat because I am so tired of wearing them
How my gloves are basically a kleenex because as soon as I step outside my nasal passages open like a drain
How I'd rather the sun not come out when it's 9 degrees outside because that is just deceptive
How my coffee never stays warm in my "insulated" thermos because we live in the arctic, apparently
How much I hate, hate, hate dust bunnies and how they appear everywhere even when I try to stay on top of dusting
How Dan and I technically don't have a day to celebrate our 6 month anniversary because there is no February 30th.  Grrr. 

Things I'm looking forward to right now

The weekend.  Because, always
Being able to throw away/donate my scarf and hat as soon as spring comes
Spring decorating
The arrival of some fabric I ordered to make some coordinates for my kitchen!
Going to Target on Friday night and stocking up on all the things

Things I wish I could improve

Getting out of bed 15 minutes earlier so I have time to do something nice with my hair
Meal planning.  I still haven't gotten used to purchasing a weeks worth of food to serve 4 people
My attitude at work.  Because, always. 

No comments:

Post a Comment