November 17, 2014

One year ago


This was supposed to be posted yesterday - oops


November 16, 2013

So one year ago today was one of my sweatiest, nerve wrenching days of my life.  I thought I had it all figured out but in the end my plans were turned upside down for the day.  However despite things not going exactly to my plan it was a life changing day.

It was a crispy and sunny autumn afternoon in Bay Ridge when I got to ask the love of my life to marry me and she said yes!!!  Read all about it here.  I love her so much she makes me a better man, husband, and servant.  

Happy engagement-versary!  Sweetie, one year ago today I got to place a ring on your finger.  I love you so much.

We celebrated simply - made homemade creations with colored card stock and scissors.   Since it was our proposal anniversary that also meant it was Philbin's birthday.  We love that bear. 





No comments:

Post a Comment