February 3, 2020

Weekending it

Happy February! Finally. Except, I don't care for February so looking forward to 27ish days from now.

This weekend we didn't do much. Kip, Dan, and I did not leave the apartment at all during the day on Saturday. I left at 6 pm to meet friends for dinner but otherwise we just bummed around. 

On Sunday we headed to church and Kip was fairly well behaved even though we had to get there early for set-up and he was overtired and overstimulated. Why do some kids get hyperactive when they are tired? Kip stayed contained in the nursery room and I satisfied him with all the snacks while Dan did his team stuff.





Apparently Kip was crying during his class and they came to get be during the service except when I went up to the room he was fine so I got to listen to the whole sermon anyways!

After church I did Trader Joe's shopping and then regular grocery store shopping right after. It was so crowded at both places but I got it done and then I didn't have to worry about getting motivated to leave the apartment again.

And Kip helped!!


This Super Bowl Sunday was super special for Dan because his team was playing!!! First time in his lifetime and he was excited!


I made an appetizer extravaganza for dinner which was a fun treat.


Best part was the Kansas City Chiefs won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Super special for Dan and I'm glad he is happy.

Today is supposed to get up to near 60 degrees so I'm hoping to take Kip to the park this afternoon. Busy week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment