February 19, 2020

Night Night Mommy

So sad to see this crib chapter end but it's for the best and Kip really does love his bed. On Monday, we were laying on it together and he said "so comfy." So I think it's safe to say he feels comfortable in that space now.

These are the last few photos I haven't shared from this past fall of Dan's "night night mommy" texts he sent to me when he put Kip to bed.










Gosh I treasure these photos so much and I lamented to Dan that I was sad that I didn't get them anymore now that Kip was in his bed. That made Dan feel guilty (oops) and now he is sending me bed photos too! Long live the bedtime tradition!!!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. En sån sexig liten bebis👶🤤😍 hade jag varit barnvakt hade han fått suga min kuk istället för nappen och svälja min pedofilsperma 🍆💦 hade förmodligen knullat honom i rumpan också och fyllt honom med min pedofilsperma 🍆💦🍑👶

    ReplyDelete