August 22, 2019

Kip in the Kitchen

We have so many new toys in the house after Kip's birthday. I need to round-up a post of his favorites but I wanted to do a little throwback to a year-long favorite that will hopefully last for years to come.

Kip got his play kitchen from Marmee and Poppa on his first birthday and I wanted to do a photo dump of him playing at it throughout this past year to see how much he has grown!!






















He is SO tall now!!

Mandy and I LOVED our play kitchen when we were little. House, kitchen, restaurant, grocery store...there were so many ways we played with it and so this play kitchen is really nostalgic for us. I can't wait to play all the imaginative games with him as he gets older. I have to say, his play food assortment is pretty stellar and he is starting to get into playing pretend with it more and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment