November 15, 2017

King of New York

So, my dad wears newsboy caps. Is that their real name? Anyways, my cousin sent us a little baby-sized cap as a gift for Kip. It reminded her of her dad, one of my dad's brothers and probably my favorite uncle on my dad's side.

It's a bit big on Kippy but still SO cute and sentimental.

On Monday, I put Kip back in his suspenders pants because I wanted one more wear out of them (he is growing so fast). I added the cap and he looked just like a little Newsboy.





Where are my Newsies fans? Anyone?

Mandy, Jess and I were OBSESSED with the 1990s film staring Christian Bale. And I took both of them to see Newsies on Broadway several years ago. Fans forever.

Gotta add the action shots too, even tho he was a little angry at this point. Just pretend like he is dancing. Ha!




No comments:

Post a Comment