September 29, 2017

Peeks from the Week

This was our first week in our work routine. I stay home with Kippy on Mondays and Tuesdays, Mandy comes over on Wednesdays and Fridays, and Dan has his day on Thursdays.

Kip and I were stuck inside all of Monday and Tuesday because it was so bloody hot outside and Kip is already hot bodied so we stayed inside and did a whole lot of nothing.




When Dan got home in the evening and it had cooled off a bit, we went for a walk and got Italian ice to hold onto summer a little longer.


On Tuesday, I got a really sweet snuggle nap with Kippy. He usually doesn't nap very well and typically is too wiggly to snuggle so this was a special moment for me.


Mandy had a great day with Kip on Wednesday. He took two long naps and she was even able to do his laundry! She is basically killin' it in the nanny department and we all benefit from her love and laughter.


My first day back at work wasn't bad at all and I really enjoyed cleaning out my email inbox. And, since I was away from Kip my milk hormones weren't so bad and I got through the day without soaking my shirt in let-down. Woohoo!

On Thursday, I stayed home with Dan to be available in case of an emergency but, otherwise he was on his own. Dan did well but I think my presence made it more difficult since Kippy wanted me and we had a bit of an evening feeding fiasco. But Dan did great and is ready for his future stay-at-home days with Kippy.


We don't have any set plans for this weekend except for hopefully sneaking in some naps. Happy Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment