April 8, 2016

Peeks from the Week

This morning I was thinking about how everyone is SO happy when Friday rolls around.  Don't get me wrong, I love Friday too!  But when you wake up in the morning on Friday it's like "yay Friday...oh wait, I still have 9 hours left of work.  Wasn't four days enough?  Ugh." Then you get to work and you are crazy productive and super pumped and you look at the clock and it's only 2 pm.  Huh? I just did like 2 days worth of work in 5 hours, can't I just go home now?

But lately, Friday's are my most productive days at work.  I haven't figured out why.

Want to know my most productive days at home? No day.  It seems like weekday evenings are shot.  It's all we can do to get dinner on the table and dishes washed.  Weekend? Forget it.  No amount of relaxation or productivity is ever enough.


Another week has passed us by and so very little to show for it. 

Wishing...I had a grip on life

Hoping...I don't actually have liver damage.  Long story.  I might be the first person in history to get liver damage from never drinking

Thinking...stress has done wonders for my physical aging.  I'm a real beauty these days.  NOT

Praying...yeah, I should do that

Planning...all the things I need to do this weekend and all the things I won't get done this weekend (hint - they're the same things).

Dreaming...about laying on a sun soaked beach with absolutely nothing going through my mind.

I just finished reading a book called "The Light of the Fireflies."  It was messed up.  So twisted and wrong. I have a knack for picking books like that.  I was totally captivated reading so I guess it was a good book in that sense but in the end I was like, huh? what just happened?

2 comments:

  1. I was just thinking about how I don't understand why people are so happy Friday morning! Hello you have a whole day of work?! Me I'm giddy when I finally plop down on the couch Friday NIGHT!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, we have the same brain so this makes sense :o)

      Delete