April 1, 2016

City Blooms

Double post day!

I just went outside to make a personal phone call and decided to stroll around a bit because it was SOOOOO beautiful outside.





I was one of those annoying people taking photos every five steps. 




It was rainy and gray this morning but the sun came out!  It might snow on Sunday (or at least be in the 40s) so I'm glad I caught some springtime in case it all dies in a few days.



During this past summer I started taking my lunch break every day and would leave the office to go outside and sit by the water and walk along the esplanade (the fancy name lower Manhattan gave their riverside walking path).   Once the weather turned cold I stopped taking a lunch break and just sat at my desk and ate while working.  All. winter. long.  I've really been looking forward to returning outdoors for a small break during the day. 

Whatever you're doing right now.  Get up and go outside.  Soak up the sunnies!!!  My heart is so smiley afterwards.  

No comments:

Post a Comment