March 25, 2016

Peeks from the Week

Happy Friday!  It's Good Friday, a day with sad meaning but so much hope!  I was talking with Dan about how I don't understand how Sunday counts as the "third day" when Jesus resurrected.  I guess in Jewish culture Good Friday starts on sundown on Thursday so the math checks out.  So, now you know.

So I have today off from work - to use my last rollover vacation day.  Dan took the day off too and we are going to see Blue Man Group tonight in the city.  But before that we need to do a lot of chores because this weekend will be off the wall crazy busy and we won't have time to do laundry or shopping.  Tomorrow our church is hosting an Easter Egg Hunt in a local park.  Dan's done a lot of the planning with a group of ladies at church and they are expecting upwards of 150 people.  I'm on face painting duty which I'm pretty excited about.

Sunday is Easter! 





Wishing...we could send our laundry out but that's not an option on our budget.  Sigh.

Hoping...we get all our chores done quick so we can still have fun today

Praying...the Easter Egg hunt is successful and not too stressful

Planning...our to-do list for the day

Dreaming...about the sun-filled days of summertime

On Thursday I came home to find a bouquet of my favorite flowers!  I always tell Dan not to buy me flowers because they are so expensive and die so quickly.  But sometimes he doesn't listen to me and I don't mind.

These are my favorite flowers - they're called Stock.  It's a lame name for such a pretty flower.  They press really well too.


Ok gotta go - lots to do!  Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you had a great time today and a wonderful Easter. Love you both tons and bunches. Terri Mom

    ReplyDelete