March 18, 2016

Peeks from the Week

Happy Friday!!!  Today I have the day off!  I may not make more than a dime at work but I do earn a lot of paid vacation time.  We're only allowed to roll over 20 vacation days from the previous year and you have until the end of March to use any excess over 20.  I had two days to use or lose so I am taking this Friday and next!  Its a day off but I have a billion chores to do, starting with 8 loads of laundry.  Oh Joy!



Wishing... I could find a heavy duty granny cart that will hold up for more than a few weeks.  We walk everywhere and it needs to have strong wheels to hold over 50 lbs.

Hoping... I can get a lot accomplished today.  Ha!

Thinking... How will I get 8 loads of laundry down the block to the laundromat without a granny cart?

Praying... for a change of heart

Planning... on a spring wardrobe change

Dreaming... about a new apartment...still

This week was pretty full.   It seemed like every night we had something to do.  Last night after counseling we got shamrock shakes to celebrate St. Patty's day and it hit the spot!  I won't lie - I like McDonald's.  Haters gonna hate.


We don't have much in the way of plans this weekend and if I am able to get all the chores done today it should make for a nice relaxing Saturday.  

No comments:

Post a Comment