May 8, 2015

Peeks from the Week

Guys, I am so glad it's Friday.  And I am thrilled the nice weather is sticking around for the weekend.

We had a great week.  Jeff and Cheryl were with us which meant it felt kinda like a vacation for us too.  When you visit NYC it is essential to take full advantage of the round-the-world cuisine.  And since their hosts (a-hem, me) didn't go grocery shopping we went out every night.  Pizza.  Nathan's hot dogs. Bagels. Indian. Thai.  Mexican. Greek.  Bubble tea. We got it all covered.

Wednesday night we met-up in the East Village to see Stomp. Oh.my.goodness it was epic.  We were in the third row and man was it loud but SO worth it.  The show was funny, creative, and crazy entertaining.  I dare say it might be better than a Broadway musical (except for Newsies, that can't be beat).  GO SEE IT.  For only $40 a ticket it was a steal.





I'm kinda bummed we didn't get any pictures of the four of us.  Frown-y face. 

Jeff and Cheryl left last night but when Dan and I returned to our apartment there was a beautiful bouquet on our table.  Such sweet guests!!! 


Jeff and Cheryl if you read this COME BACK SOON!  NYC at Christmastime is awesome.

Happy Friday!  We hope you enjoyed this peek. 

No comments:

Post a Comment