December 9, 2022

Peeks from the Week

December is flying and that makes me sad. So much festivities to cram into one month -- the most sick ridden month no less. It was productive week, at least Ivy is on the mend. I got Christmas cards sent (thanks to Mandy for addressing them). I'm 70% finished with Christmas shopping and Santa photo outfits are in hand.

Dan got to help out with the PTO Holiday Shoppe at the school. It's the place where kids get to spend their parents money on expensive junk. SO MUCH FUN! Kip picked some good stuff this year.

We had HOA and Rec. Association meetings two nights in a row. 

And I'm working on my annual felt ornaments that I've been making for my coworkers for the last seven years. This year it's a gingerbread house. 

It's sort of hard to see in the photo but the snowy roof is glittery. 

We are sprinkling festive activities into every week/weekend and looking forward to hosting Christmas this year with my Dad, Aunt Jess, and Uncle Greg. I'm not sure what to expect with Mom being gone but I hope she makes her presence known this season, our first without her.

Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment