December 21, 2022

Book Nook | Christmas Additions

Sharing a few new-to-us books added to our Christmas book nook this year.

Back in August we found some kids books at my parents house that my mom must have gotten second-hand to have for the kids at her house, a few of them were Christmas books. I took them home with us. A special surprise gift from her.

This next group is an assortment of finds from Walmart or Amazon.

The Dinosaur that Poop Christmas is from Aunt Kandi and Aunt Judy. They got Kip the whole series for his birthday and let me tell you, these books were made for 5 year old boys. They are hilariously disgusting. 

A World of Cookies for Santa is a beautifully illustrated book with a bit of information about how Christmas is celebrated around the world with cookie recipes from different countries.

As Cool as it Gets is about gift giving and the importance of the thought behind the gift and not just whatever the gift is. Christmas Train is a countdown to Christmas and Santa Mouse is a classic.

Terri Mom gave each of the kids a copy of this The Night Before Christmas book which is a recording of her reading the story! Such a keepsake. I wish I had something like this from my mom but I am grateful we have Terri mom.

Merry reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment