December 6, 2022

2022 Ornaments

Tis' the season for our traditional additions to our ornament collection!

This year we didn't make any special trip anywhere so instead of our destination ornament, I selected a couple of ornaments for each kid to represent an interest/something special for the year.

For Kip, an ornament for starting Kindergarten and the Buzz ornament for his favorite movie/obession this year.

For Ivy, I got her a JJ Cocomelon ornament for her true love and a sweet kitty cat for her favorite animal.

I ordered a custom family ornament online and it took four weeks to arrive and was an abysmal disappointment in both appearance and quality. I tossed it immediately, went back online found the shop I've ordered from before and got something different and better. It arrived broken, but I was able to fix it.

I also made ceramic memorial ornaments on Shutterfly for Dan's dad and my mom. We miss them.

Our annual Santa ornament always arrives late since it takes us some time for us to see that jolly old guy. Here is the ornament from last year (2021) that I never shared.

Our tree makes me so happy especially right now when things feel really hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment