September 20, 2022

Sweet Scenes

Sweet scenes from the end of summer.

The excitement of painted nails! 

This duo is finally hitting a sweet stride of cooperative play.

Her love for Cocomelon and bubbles.

Kip was momentarily obsessed with costume bow-ties one weekend.

Kip called this family chalk creation "Color Town."

Pj cuties and their stuffy friends.

I hope he is always her ride or die.

Sidewalk train by Kip

Kip drew this for his dino-loving friend.

Ugh, were you ever a child if you didn't attempt to ride in a toy doll stroller?

Kip is my child - hoarding tiny pieces of sentimental junk. I had a drawer like this growing up called my "special drawer" and it was full of garbage I couldn't bare to throw away.

Cat joining us for breakfast.

My mom got these blankets for the kids when they were babies. I'll never get rid of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment